Arley Foods Limited: UK prize competition terms and conditions – Instagram & Facebook
UK Prize competition terms and conditions
The promoter is: Arley Foods Limited of Blackbox, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, England, SK9 5ER (“Arley’s”).
- The title of the competition is Veganuary Giveaway.
- Win Arley’s great tasting plant-based food products in January 2022 by following Arley’s on [INSERT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THAT NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR ENTRY] and liking and commenting on our post.
How to enter
- The competition will run from 9.00am on 1st January 2022 (the "Opening Date") to 5.00pm on 31st January 2022 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The prize set out at clause 5.1 will be given away by Arley’s every day between 1st January 2022 and 31st January 2022 to a different Veganuary Giveaway competition winner each day who will be selected in accordance with clause 3.10.
- To enter the competition, follow Arley’s on [INSERT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THAT NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR ENTRY] together with liking and commenting on our post prior to the Closing Date.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For help with entries, please contact our customer services team on 01625 469993.
- Please see arleyfoods.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- The competition winners will be selected using a fair and objective, random computer-generated selection tool that produces verifiably random results drawn from all valid entries returned by participants.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- There are a total of 31 prizes that are available to be won each day between 1st January 2022 until 31st January 2022 and which will be given to 31 winners in total (1 winner per day). Each prize to be awarded to a winner is [INSERT SPECIFIC DETAIL OF PRIZES HERE e.g. 1 x 165g pack of Arley’s Meat-Free Pancetta Cubes].
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winners personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Dates, using the telephone number or email address or social media contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be asked to respond for verification purposes.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of the prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries in [NAME OF MEDIA] each day between 2nd January 2022 until 1st February 2022 (“Announcement Dates”).
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on 01625 469 993 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 30 days from the Closing Date for delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact each winner. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available or does not confirm their acceptance of their prize within 48 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizeexcept where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.