2 x Arley’s Plant Based Chicken Breasts
1 whole head of garlic
200g small potatoes
1 medium onion
300g autumnal vegetables (we’ve used parsnips, carrots and courgettes)
2 bay leaves
1. Defrost the chicken breasts (c. 1hour).
2. Preheat the oven to 200/180c (fan assisted).
3. Leaving the skin on both, chop the onion into 4 quarters, and the garlic in half horizontally.
4. Chop your autumn vegetables and potatoes into halves, slices and batons, making sure everything is in large bitesize pieces.
5. Placing everything you’ve chopped and the bay leaves in a deep casserole dish, coat in oil, and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
6. Whilst the veggies are cooking, bring a pan to a medium high heat on the hob with plenty of oil, and sear the chicken till brown on both sides (around 4 minutes total).
7. Remove your dish from the oven, add the chicken breasts in and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
8. When the time’s up, remove the whole tray from the oven and finish with a little salt and pepper before serving.