2 Arley’s Chicken Breasts
2 seeded burger buns
3 large potatoes
1tsp smoked paprika
1 red onion
1 large tomato
2 large lettuce leaves (we love lollo rosso or butterhead)
FOR THE VEGAN SLAW:
1⁄4 red cabbage
50g vegan crème fraiche
1⁄2 lemon, juiced
Salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven Fan 220c (Gas Mark 7). Slice the potatoes into thin wedges. Place wedges in a bowl, drizzle over 1 tablespoon of oil, and scatter the paprika. Shake the bowl till wedges are covered, then spread out onto a large, lined baking tray. Bake in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes, turning halfway.
2. Vegan slaw – in a large bowl mix the crème fraiche and lemon juice. Shred the carrot and red cabbage and mix into the lemony crème and season with salt and pepper. Place to one side.
3. Slice the red onion into rings and the tomato into thick slices.
3. Heat and oil a griddle pan and sear the Chicken Breast on each side for 1 minute. Place on a pre-heated, lined baking tray and bake for 6 minutes until piping hot in the middle. In the griddle pan, heat or toast the halved burger bun.
4. Make your stack. Start with the slaw, followed by the red onions and chicken breast. Top with sliced tomato, lettuce and a generous dollop of ketchup. Use the wedges to mop up any drips!
Tip: Change up the vegetables in your slaw to create different flavour-bombs. Try anything that holds its crunch when wet. For instance, fennel, celery and even edamame beans!